to strengthen confidence about the privacy and safety of your personal details as that is one of our most
"You" refers to the user. "We" means an instadiet company. "Users" refers generally and \ or individually to
users of the site as the context indicates including both end customers or coaches (as define in our Terms and
Conditions page). We deal with all personal data and information of users in full accordance to all relevant
legislation protecting privacy.
The policy is founded on these rules:
- Data that you enter to create your profile is basic key information needed to complete your registration and
to connect you to a coach.
- Whatever communication between you and your coach is confidential. You are responsible for what you share
with him/her (based on a mutual confidential relationship and respect for privacy).
- We do not collect, process or retrieve any information exchanged between you and your coach during your
- No one of the instadiet team knows what goes on during your communication with a coach, only those whose job
is to analyze data in aggregate format aiming at improving the efficiency and relevance of the provided
What do we do with users data
- When you provide us with data, you agree that we could keep that data in our own databases and give us
permission to use services through other third parties company that is specialized in data processing on our
behalf. All data analyzed will be in aggregate format without linking it to a special person or entity.
- Conducting market research, including statistical analysis on the behavior of the user, which we may
provide to third parties in an entirely non-personal, way.
- Enable us to meet all the legal requirements imposed on us.
- Send correspondences patrol to you (which include email messages), regarding specifications,
products, services, events, and special offers.
- We may disclose your user data to a third party in the following cases:
- If we have to sell or buy a business or assets, in this case we may disclose your user data
to the buyer or the seller of such business or property.
- In Case of that a third party buys or acquires all or most of our assets, all your user data
that you have provided are devolved to that third party as part of his immovable assets.
- If we are requested to do so by government officials having proper warrants and legal
- You have to inform us about any updates, modifications, and corrections regarding any data we already
collected. You can either update it under your profile or contact us if you need any support.
keep you posted with recent updates but it is your legal responsibility to periodically review our terms,
- You have to learn that it is possible that we collect information and data automatically through the use of
text files (cookies), which are small text files saved through the basic information used by website in
order to determine the repeated uses of the site. For example, retrieve your name if you have entered
before. We may use this data in order to conduct follow-up and assembly of data in order to improve the
site, and the targeting of ads and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such ads.
- These text files do not merge within your operating system and does not harm your files. If you prefer not
to collect data by the use of text files, you can follow a simple procedure through most browsers that
affected if you choose to disable text files option.
Protecting Your Data
- Protecting your personal data is a top priority to us. Unfortunately sending data over the Internet cannot
be guaranteed in a holistic manner. With our commitment to the protection of your user data, you have to
acknowledge that there is a risk that our website be a target of hackers or illegal breach of privacy.
- For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications in order to protect user data
from unauthorized or illegal misuse. So when we use those data we are applying industry standards and
specifications of the security measures in order to prevent illegal access to user data.
on this email address: email@example.com