Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE or any of our
instadiet applications. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the
following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions,
please do not use this site. This agreement was written in Arabic and English. To the extent any translated
version of this agreement conflicts with the Arabic version, the Arabic version controls.
time to time and so you should check these regularly. Your use of the instadiet website will be deemed an
acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
Also as part of our commitment, we welcome all your feedback, regarding any of the policies and conditions
listed below, on our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Registration
- To access and use instadiet website and application you must be at least 18 years of age (according to the
Gregorian calendar) and with a full legal capacity.
- Anyone less than 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar) needs to obtain the consent of his parents
or guardians to use the instadiet website and application, and that by sending the email address of the
parents or guardian so that we can address them for their approval, hence, parents or guardians have to
monitor their children's activities and be responsible for the actions of their children as long as they are
under the age of 18 years (according to the Gregorian calendar). In case we have been informed or we found
with our own methods that the user's age is under the legal age to create an account on instadiet, we will
temporary halt the account till we get parental consent, and parents email address will be demanded from the
user, that according to the requirements of the law protecting children's privacy online at any of the sites
or applications that are directed to children. If you doubt that your child takes part in any activities
that collect personal information, and you did not receive any emails to notify you or request for your
acceptance, please do not hesitate to communicate with us via email.
- By using instadiet, you recognize and warrant that you have the legal right and the ability to use the
service in accordance with the law of your country or the country you exist in. For guided but not limited;
the minimum legal age to use the service is 18 years for the Arab Republic of Egypt as well as Arab
countries, and 18 years for China, and 16 years for The Netherlands, and 14 years for Germany, Australia,
South Korea, Spain and the United States, and 13 years for the rest of the world.
- Using instadiet is at your own risk, and you agree not to post, raise, write, distribute, store, find or
publish in any way, or cause to be published on the site instadiet either directly or indirectly through
other sites any of the followings
- Doing anything that would impacts on the operation or security of the instadiet website or causes
illogical inconvenience or disables any of the other users or our staff.
- Transfer your account (including page or application you run) to any person without obtaining prior
written permission from us that allows it.
- Applying any reverse engineering, reverse collect, dismantling, or any other activities that would
hack the issuers or other formulas or computational processors code of the software used in the
infrastructure and the processes relating to the site or application instadiet.
- 'Violate other users' privacy, or collecting any data and information about other users without
their explicit consent, manually or by using any software or mechanism (spider) or infiltrating
crawler or search the site or applying restoration, or uses of any devices or other mechanism to
penetrate the web site and / or the platform and / or restore the index and / or data mining
- Provide personal or private information related to a third party, for example, but not limited to,
family names, address, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or credit card numbers.
- Broadcast viruses, subversive data, or other files that cause damage, malfunction or sabotage.
- Provide any contents or links to contents that exposes us or other users to the harm or legal
liability at any way. (According to our sole judgment).
- Provide unlawful, libel, slander, or offensive contents to any religious or moral group. Contents
with hardcore, pornography, obscene, indecent, or contains overtones, harassment, threats, violation
of privacy and publishing rights, violent, sexy, sensitivities, fraudulent or unacceptable in any
- Provide content constitutes, or encourages, or provides instructions for a foul crime, or breach the
rights of any party, or cause in any way in legal liability or violate any local laws.
- Content causes inconvenience or harass to others.
- Provide contents that are not owned by you personally without a legal permission from the legally
owner of that contents.
- Provide a content that impersonates any real or legal person or causes in any way in a false claim
of dependency to that real or legal person, including instadiet.
- Provides undesirable promotional materials, political campaigns, ads, contests, raffles, or offers.
- We do not assume any responsibility or acknowledge for any content published, uploaded, fostered,
distributed, stored, or created by users, in any way on the instadiet website directly or through
any other websites.
- We do not take any responsibility for any content published, stored or uploaded in groups or
interactive page (social pages) by you or by any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting
from it, as we do not take responsibility for any errors, vilify, contempt, defamation, omissions,
lies, pornography, or insults that may come across during your use of interactive pages or social
pages. Also we do not take any responsibility for any statements, representations or content
provided by users in any public interactive pages or social pages. And users must inform us
immediately to take the necessary procedures according to our discretion.
- If there is an emerging complaints about content that a user has published or causes to be
published, submitted, broadcasted, distributed, stored, or created, on instadiet directly or through
third party websites, you agree to direct your complaint against the user only and not against us.
- Considering capacity limitations of the servers and devices and the multiple use by many people at
the same time, you are responsible not to use instadiet website in any way that leads to sabotage or
exceed the capacity of the server hardware of our network or any networks connected to any of our
servers. As for example to do any act that would impose unreasonably disproportionate large load on
the available infrastructure or bandwidth site or application of instadiet.
- The term "coach" represents those who use the platform as specialists in the field of dietetics, nutrition
or health coaching whether they are clinical doctors, dietitians, nutritionists or health coaches. Coaches
typically have one or more of the following: training, formal qualifications, experience, skills and
certificates of scientific background. When you use any of the coaches' services, you have the option to
rate their service from 1 to 5, and to provide any feedback or notes based on your experience.
- We rely exclusively on material and content provided to us from coaches regarding their employment
conditions. We do not make any test to evaluate coaches, but we check the backgrounds and qualifications
information. We urge you to independently verify backgrounds, skills or qualifications of any expert before
receiving a service from him/her.
- You have to understand, recognize and accept that none of the coaches is of our employee, and / or acts as
our agent or our representative, and / or follow us in any manner whatsoever. We do not recommend any
special coach; we only provide you with direct access to coaches listed on our website. We are not, in any
way involved either directly or indirectly in any interaction that happens between you and the coach you
choose to work with. We are not responsible for committing or implementation of any applied agreement
between you and your coach, including any agreement of remuneration. You alone are responsible for any such
agreement. If there is any dispute between you and any one of the coaches related to transactions made
through the platform or the website, you are under these conditions exempt us, our subsidiaries, our
institutions, officials, employees and agents of any claims or issues you may have against or related to
- We at instadiet provide the platform along with some technical tools to help you choose, communicate and follow up with a coach of your selection. We are not responsible by any means for the nutritional or medical advice provided to you by the coach. You alone are responsible for judging the service, consultations and advice received from your coach. You by this agreement exempt Instadiet, our partners, subsidiaries, institutions, officials, representatives, agents and employees from any legal dispute that might arise due to the nutritional or medical consultation provided by a coach.
- We are not, in any way, liable for any content, advertising, or product, located on or available on other
websites, and with the observance of laws and which cannot be excluded, we do not offer guarantees or
commitments or obligations whatever to the following:
- With respect to the quality, accuracy, selling portability and suitability of a material, products,
and services that available through other websites.
- Materials which are available through websites are not violating the intellectual property rights of
- Please note that the contents of the instadiet website, including but not limited to, the source code,
software, specifications, pictures, signs, and audio files are protected by copyright laws, trademarks and
other proprietary rights applicable. Based on the foregoing, it is not permitted to you to create any
derivative work or any other amendments, without a prior written consent from instadiet. And that you should
not make any amendment to the copy we are viewing or printed in any way and you may not use any of the
illustrations, photos, videos or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text. And if you print
you must in this case, stop immediately and destroy any copies of the materials you have.
- Users of this site are obliged to respect intellectual property rights of others, and we may remove
materials that appear in our sole discretion as infringement of the intellectual property rights of others,
and if you think that a material you own and is protected by copyright is being published or used on the
site without permission, in this case you have to notify us and provide the following information:
- A detailed description of the material that you claim it is being infringed, with sufficient
information to enable us to locate it, including the URL where the infringed material located.
- A statement or document(s) that prove that this material is of your own.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and your email.
- When a user submits any content in the public interactive page owned by instadiet by e-mail or any
other means, instadiet will have the right to use that content in any way, and the user vows that
this article are valid for publication and agrees to indemnify instadiet on the Internet if any
third party takes any action against us about the content provided by the user.
- In compliance with the responsibilities prescribed by law and which cannot be excluded, we and all of our
managers, employees, agents, or contractors, do not take any responsibility towards you as a result of any
losses, damages, responsibilities, claims, and costs (including without restriction and without limitation
legal costs and fees defense or settlement costs) in any form or manner whatsoever either directly, or
indirectly, or as a result of, arising out of or due to the access to the site www.instadiet.me by you
because of your reliance on the information provided through the platform or coaches or content, or other
websites, or services of others, in any form, whether in contract, or damage (including negligence), law, or
otherwise. We are not responsible for any damage caused by any of the professionals (coaches, dietitians,
nutritionists, health coaches..etc.) regardless of if we have learned firsthand or been briefed our
representative commissioner the potential for loss or damage.
- We are committed to be actively seeking to provide instadiet with all forms of logical care. Except mutates
by law, we assume the responsibility for the quality, accuracy and appropriate specific purpose of the
service. We do not offer any guarantees that the material listed on our website or apps or any of the
functions contained in or any of the server hardware will work without interruption or delay or will be
without errors, free of viruses or bugs or work compatible with any other program or other material.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate your use of the instadiet website if you breach any of our
terms and conditions or if we have reasonable grounds to believe that You are likely to breach these terms
and conditions or you otherwise engage in conduct which we determine in our sole discretion to be
- You agree to indemnify us, and/or any of our affiliates or their officers, directors and employees,
immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees,
arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your
use of instadiet.
- If any court or regulator decides that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or otherwise
unenforceable, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the
remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and the instadiet website are governed by Arab republic of Egypt law. Disputes
can be dealt with by the Egyptian courts.
- These terms and conditions apply between us and users (whether end customers or coaches). No other person is
entitled to benefit under these Terms and Conditions.
Payment Conditions and Refund Policy
- The price is set by the coaches. Neither instadiet nor it employees or agents, have any input in setting the
price. We just charge a pre-agreed upon commission for using the platform.
- The amount you pay is refundable only under two conditions:
- You request a refund within one week of your payment by sending an email to email@example.com, AND
- Your coach did NOT share any meal plans with you.
- A big part of the fees you pay is transferred to the coaches directly. This limits our ability to
issue refunds beyond one week of registration or after your coach shares a diet/meal plan with you.